Monday, August 20, 2007

The questions of the presentations:

What did you learn from preparing your presentation?

While I prepared my presentation many things I was worried about first the amount of information that I have include so I will be able to cover my topic very well to not make it boring to students to listen to . And I learned how to present any topic in the way that makes the audience accept it even though it had complicated information.

How did you feel about your presentation?

Will i am somehow satisfied with my presentation, as well as the question that I had in the class during the question period that caused me happy. However, in the beginning I was Little bit anxious but as I got in the topic I found my self better and Tried to do my best in the front of my classmates .

What did you learn from listening to the presentations of your classmates?
First of all, I can say that I like the major of my classmates’ presentation since every one gave us a lot of information. Also I like their ways in presenting their topic since every one used his or her style and tone of specking that make us all ears. Second, I learned how to respect other opinion even thought you don't agree with it .Also , one thing that I learned is how to react and make quick brainstorm in order to react with new topic that you heard from short period of time. Finally it is a nice experience that makes every one learns from other mistakes.

9 comments:

hosein nezamdoost said...

hi my friend
i hope you accept me as a friend
ill wait for you
your opinion will help me alot
thanks a milion

Mike said...

how can i convince you to let me use your url for a blog?

silwa said...

je te remercie

Risingtech Advanced Material said...

Yes your are right. Just like what happend in China, maybe in 2004, that I saw on
http://www.sinomaterial.com/
but this website seems to be closed. Nonferrous, tungsten, tantalum, niobium and titanium, everything falls down. Just because the damn communication.

God bless us.

Anonymous said...

lk;?l;

Anonymous said...

jk.jk.

Anonymous said...

ioi;io;

Anonymous said...

iooioiio

The Dark Angel said...

Hey Mike! Cool blog! And you seem to have quite a lot of views!! Congrats on that! You see I just started a blog and would love to get views! You should check out! Everyone reading this comment can check it out... I write stories on mystery and fantasy... My URL is fantasygirl.blogspot.com.... Thank you it means a lot to me