Saturday, August 18, 2007

language learning unit
June 28
I found the language learning unit is interesting because, I noticed differences and similarities between the theories I studied at school and between the explained theories on the tapes we had been listening to in class. They mentioned out that it's better to learn a language when you are young.Also, it was interesting to hear different opinion of language learning from other students when we were working in groups. It was a good way to develop our ability to summarize. Furthermore, we learnt a lot on the subject by reading and answering the questions.

1 comment:

Best SEO Service said...

I'm excellent Google Review , Linkbuilding , Citations , Backlinks builder , Blog commenting, Social bookmaking, Article Submission,
Directory Submission, Forum Posting, etc expert . If you need a person to complete your order very fast then I'm here to do that. I will do it for the very low budget but with great quality. i am waiting for your response .


Contact Me

Skype : shamimporadaha
Number and WhatsApp : +880 1922375185
Email : shamimporadaha@gmail.com
Website : Best SEO Service
Fiverr : Fiverr Profile