Saturday, August 18, 2007

Finishing my research paper
The felling was good after finishing this task that was interesting .well after I finished this paper and presentation I felt comfortable .For me finishing things that I have to finish will make me more comfortable and fell satisfied after finishing what I have to do. In this case during my work in my research paper i refreshed my mind and I remembered all the skills that i need in writing such a paper like looking for useful material, having well organized plane, analysis of information, connecting different idea and other skills that lead to good paper .Also, some thing that I learned is how to find a topic for your research that make your classmate interested while you present it in front of them later, finally I learned a lot of new vocabulary and information that improved my skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!